As a Customer of Creatographics, you need to be aware that, when signing up for an account with Creatographics, you accept and agree to abide by our Web Designing & Web Hosting Terms of Service.
- The client’s approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and Creatographics.
- Domain and Webspace renewal fees will be charged every year. If the client wants to move/ transfer his domain/services to another company should ask for secure code in written or by email before the 30 days of the expiration of the domain. Secure Code/ EPP Code will be provided to the client by the company free of cost.
- After work on a website commences advances are not refundable.
- The payment of the balance is due immediately on completion of the website.
- We reserve the right not to launch a website until full payment has been received.
- Your website will be handed over as a fully functioning, completed work.
- Your website is offered as a single contract and no guarantee of the availability of future support from Creatographics is offered unless an ongoing support package has been agreed.
- Problems caused by malicious software, spyware, viruses, and website hacking are a fact of life on today’s Internet. It is highly unlikely that these will affect your website, and Creatographics will endeavor to protect it from this as much as we can during its creation, but after the website is handed over we cannot be held responsible for problems caused by illegal activity or the actions of others.
- cPanel (with Login details) will be handed over to the client on request, After handover the cPanel to the client we cannot be held responsible for any changes made to the website by the client or the client’s agents.
- We design websites in accordance with the client’s specifications. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the website and its content comply with current online trading laws and regulations. We cannot accept responsibility for any failure to comply with laws and regulations related to accessibility, selling online, or those related to a specific business or trade. We can research this on the client’s behalf upon request, but in any business where complex compliance issues may exist, we recommend that the client takes legal advice from their company lawyer.
- The client represents to Creatographics that all elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Creatographics for inclusion in Web pages are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Creatographics from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
Note: Creatographics reserves the right to amend any or all of the above policies, guidelines, and disclaimer without notification.